|Thanks for visiting the site. There are a few simple rules that will likely change as the site matures.
Violations of the rules may result in thread deletion or user banning as appropriate.
- Anyone can freely visit the SEQanswers website and post messages on the forums.
- While the site is intended to be oriented toward life sciences and next generation sequencing, any scientific topic related to genomics is open for discussion.
- SEQanswers Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to edit any and all content of the forums.
- The views, and opinions, expressed on SEQanswers are not necessarily those of SEQanswers or its owners. SEQanswers and its administrators are not held responsible for views or opinions posted in the forums.
- Members are limited to one username on SEQanswers, creating extra usernames will result in deletion of accounts.
- Prohihibited Types of Posts on SEQanswers Include:
- 1. Links to internal (non-public) scientific information not owned by the poster.
- 2. Non-substantiated rumors/"bashing".
- Any profanity or pornography (or internet links to them) are strictly prohibited on the SEQanswers forums.
- The forums use a “swear filter” to block profanity, using symbols or creative spelling in order to “dodge” the filter is prohibited.
- Personal attacks directed towards other members and other websites are strictly prohibited on the forums.
- No CROSS-POSTING of topics is allowed in the forums. Definition of Cross-Posting: posting the same thread, or a link to the original thread, in more than one forum.
- No post whoring. This is where one creates a lot of small, worthless posts to increase their post count.
- Absolutely no all caps writing is allowed anywhere on the forums, especially in the subject lines.
- Trolls are not welcome on the SEQanswers website.
- Please always try and be considerate of your fellow SEQanswers members. The forum is comprised of men and women, young and old, white, black, and all shades in between. Please keep this in mind when posting.
- No ethnic, religious belief or sexual preference "bashing" will be tolerated.
- No flame wars, if a topic appears inflammatory, the moderators will take care of it.
- User names, signatures or locations that contain URL’s to websites with services or items for sale are not allowed UNLESS the user is a REGISTERED Vendor.
- Vendors who wish to promote products or services to the forum must be registered with a Vendor status. Information on becoming a vendor can obtained by writing to [email protected]
All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:42 PM.