Go Back   SEQanswers > Members List

quvotude quvotude is offline

Junior Member

About Me

  • About quvotude
    Don't click this!
  • Signature
    If you are in need of a visa for your journey, you are able to apply directly with the embassy or higher commission of the nation you need to travel to stop by their site or local consulate to learn more regarding the procedure. This kind of visa will also permit you to remain in Uganda for maximum 90 days, and you've got a single entry. |There are two kinds of transit visa.


Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 07-23-2019 02:37 PM
  • Join Date: 07-23-2019

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO