Go Back   SEQanswers > Members List

dodipaqo dodipaqo is offline

Junior Member

About Me

  • About dodipaqo
    Trout Creek
    Helicos Heliscope, PacBio RS / RSII, PacBio Sequel
  • Signature

    As a result, if you want to stay in transit in the Schengen area for longer than 1 day, you have to put in an application for a regular Schengen visa. A visa is permission, in the shape of a stamp in your passport, called a visa, which permits you to enter and keep in Dubai under set conditions and for a set time period. If a visa is issued, there might be an extra visa issuance reciprocity fee, based on your nationality.


Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 08-23-2019 12:16 AM
  • Join Date: 08-10-2019

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO