Go Back   SEQanswers > Members List

wuqixika wuqixika is offline

Junior Member

About Me

  • About wuqixika
    None yet!
  • Signature
    If this is the case, you will want to put in an application for a new visa if you would like to return to Australia again after you leave. A different sort of Australian visa is going to be required.You may check our visa checker tool to confirm your eligibility. It is impossible to add your partner to your student visa for a dependant.


Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 08-30-2019 03:31 AM
  • Join Date: 08-30-2019

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO