Go Back   SEQanswers > Members List

vuwuziti vuwuziti is offline

Junior Member

About Me

  • About vuwuziti
    None yet!
  • Signature
    For the remainder of us, a visa is needed. If you find yourself with a 7-day visa, you should register with OVIR. Once there, you are going to receive the original visa. The whole procedure is performed online and you won't need to submit your passport and find a uae visa stamped on it. There's not currently a visa created for tourism purposes.


Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 08-31-2019 06:53 AM
  • Join Date: 08-31-2019

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO