I'm trying to extract sequences from a reference based assembly (the reference is a transcriptome) based on coverage and length in CLC. So, I want to extract the sequences with >5x coverage and >200bp. This is simple enough for de novo assembly (extract subset), is there something like this for ref-based?
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
When you run "map reads to reference" you should selected the option "Create stand-alone read mappings" (in the last wizard step)
The output will be table that is very similar as the the novo output and you can extract a subset.
-
Hi
I have a similar problem but with contigs ,I want to extract sequences between the contigs when the contigs are aligned to a refrence..how do I extract these sequences..
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.
This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...-
Channel: Articles
09-01-2026, 05:41 AM -
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
24 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
22 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-16-2026, 10:23 AM
|
1 response
55 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:12 AM
|
Comment