Thanks Sacrolfur, I'll give that a try.
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
I got the same problem. I tried the verson 1.0, 0.1.19, 0.1.18 and none worked.
Any one can help to solve this problem.
Here are my command and error message:
samtools mpileup -ugf F.fna F.sorted.bam > F.bcf
[mpileup] 1 samples in 1 input files
<mpileup> Set max per-file depth to 8000
[bcf_sync] incorrect number of fields (6 != 5) at 67:234
Segmentation fault
Comment
-
hello,all,I think I have solve this problem:
both nohup and ">" would add stdout and stderr to output file,which cause that problem。
so,
"samtools mpileup -ugf F.fna F.sorted.bam -o F.bcf"
instead of
"samtools mpileup -ugf F.fna F.sorted.bam > F.bcf"
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
33 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
33 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
Comment