Does anyone know how to edit reads after alignment has been done using gsAmplicon software? I want to go back and edit any variants that I know are sequencing errors.
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
I just found that there is no function to edit reads on the 454 software. Does anyone know a program that would allow me to edit reads post alignment. I dont want filter out the reads completely, I want to be able to edit the errors and use them for alignment and analysis.
-
You can't go back from FASTA/Q and re-create SFF. In theory you could but nobody wrote such code yet. As far as I am aware of the status in biopython, Roche sfftools, flower.Originally posted by Zaag View PostWell if that really is what you want you could go from sff to fasta, alter the fasta and go back to sff. You can use the sfftools/sffinfo provided by Roche.
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 10-09-2026, 11:14 AM
|
0 responses
12 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
10-09-2026, 11:14 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
48 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
54 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
Comment