Hi everyone. I prepped some samples with Nextera xt kit and run them on the next seq. I monitored the run and everything was fine until the uploading step. I can see cluster density, %pf and %q30, and in the run completion file it says CompletedAsPlanned. So I don't understand why in the status it says Failed. Can you guys help me troubleshooting? Seems like nothing has gone wrong.
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
I use basespace to monitor the run status remotely and also to download the fastq file because the nextseq machine is shared with other people so we use it just to set up the sequencing. I just don't understand why it stopped. I can actually see a fastq file generated but the size is small probably because it has data just for a few samples?
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
27 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
33 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
Comment