Does anyone have experience using the QIAXCEL to QC libraries? If you could tell me any of the pros or cons of using it I would greatly appreciate it. We'll most likely be using Nextera Kits and running on the MiSeq.
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
I plan to, and I am also searching for some one experenced in itOriginally posted by Vanschkn View PostDoes anyone have experience using the QIAXCEL to QC libraries? If you could tell me any of the pros or cons of using it I would greatly appreciate it. We'll most likely be using Nextera Kits and running on the MiSeq.
.
-
QIAxcel can run libraries for QC, size and concentration
I work as an applications scientist at QIAGEN, and I frequently run libraries on the QIAxcel. Nextera, QIAseq, etc - as long as there was a PCR step during library prep, the QIAxcel can analyze it. I've even started with concentrations <0.1ng/ul.
It's a user-developed application (for now), meaning we have clear instructions how to generate good data, but you'll have to ask someone like your regional sales rep or applications scientist. If you don't know your Q contact, call 1-800-DNA-PREP.
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.
This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...-
Channel: Articles
09-01-2026, 05:41 AM -
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
24 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
22 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-16-2026, 10:23 AM
|
1 response
55 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:12 AM
|
Comment