ECO, sent you private message with email.
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
-
Key developer: agree. We definitely should emphasize thatOriginally posted by genericforms View PostYou know, I really liked the GDoc approach to collaboratively editing the document. Unless someone objects I would recommend we migrate back especially when we have a more mature draft and are simply refining words and phrases.
macrowanger, I agree the BWA/Bowtie thread has been very educational (at least for me!). Perhaps it is worth emphasizing that the key developers of the tools used for nextgen are members of SeqAnswers.
Gdoc, wiki: worries expressed by members that there is no easy way to keep track of the changes. Well, I also prefer the gdoc approach. But as i said, I do not object on usong the wiki....Marco
Comment
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ECO,Originally posted by ECO View PostAnother collection shared with all the "easy" stats that are generated by vBulletin (users, threads, posts, activity / day). I'll add the Google Analytics update now also.
In the SQL dump you sent there are only 17 records for 2011. Can you confirm the data is complete or re-dump it?
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, Yesterday, 11:14 AM
|
0 responses
10 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
Yesterday, 11:14 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
47 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
54 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
Comment