Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
-
Hi robs. Agree.Originally posted by robs View PostDo you mind posting the current status of the article? This thread is still viewed by other people and we didn't post updates for the last days. Thanks!
The MS is under unofficial review by 3 David's friends. 2 of them are clinical scientists / clinician.
For anyone interested, please take a look here
Marco
Comment
-
Sorry for the delay, the manuscript has been email to everyone. Perhaps someone (Marco?) can take the lead integrating comments/suggestions back into GDoc so we can continue to revise. I think the key things we need to do are:
1. Remove citations to websites. In most cases the citation was not necessary anyways and if it really is, we should find a peer-review citation.
2. Mention the 30+ papers that cited SEQanswers right way in the abstract.
3. Focus on the community. Its size and the members, of which many are key developers of software and methods for analyzing HTS data.
There are some word usage issues and a need to formalize the tone a bit, but I think we should be done soon. I would be in favor of writing the clearest and most concise abstract possible (~100 words). I will work on this today.
Comment
-
no problemOriginally posted by genericforms View PostSorry for the delay, the manuscript has been email to everyone. Perhaps someone (Marco?) can take the lead integrating comments/suggestions back into GDoc so we can continue to revise. I think the key things we need to do are:
1. Remove citations to websites. In most cases the citation was not necessary anyways and if it really is, we should find a peer-review citation.
2. Mention the 30+ papers that cited SEQanswers right way in the abstract.
3. Focus on the community. Its size and the members, of which many are key developers of software and methods for analyzing HTS data.
There are some word usage issues and a need to formalize the tone a bit, but I think we should be done soon. I would be in favor of writing the clearest and most concise abstract possible (~100 words). I will work on this today.
. Thanks.
Marco
Comment
-
Job forum tag cloud
For anyone that was interested in seeing the poster and the cloud tag I generated from the job forums. You can download it here.Originally posted by Joann View PostHow about also posting your poster here for us when it is complete and you have presented it? I am sure we are an interested audience.
Comment
-
-
SEQanswers published!
Published online Mar. 13, 2012
http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals...28.short?rss=1
Comment
-
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
53 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
Comment