Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mdeloger
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 1

    #1

    Understanding PAML output according to site/branch/branch-site models used

    Hi all seqanswers readers,

    I want to know if someone can help me to understand exactly all kind of PAML outputs.
    In fact globally I understand simple outputs generated with M0-M3 or M7-M8 site models comparisons as there is only one dN/dS value but I have a lot of troubles to understand all the other kinds of PAML outputs.
    I looked for tutorials on internet, I have read PAML docs and papers and I did a search in seqanswers previous posts but I cannot find anything helping me understanding how to understand all the values that are in the output files.

    Thank you very much in advance for people that will offer me some of his precious time to explain me.

    Marc
  • JackieBadger
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 385

    #2
    Email the authors.
    Alternatively use OmegaMap. Much more easy to implement/understand.

    Comment

    Latest Articles

    Collapse

    • SEQadmin2
      New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
      by SEQadmin2


      Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

      We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
      ...
      Yesterday, 10:25 AM
    • SEQadmin2
      How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
      by SEQadmin2




      The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

      This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
      09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

    ad_right_rmr

    Collapse

    News

    Collapse

    Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by SEQadmin2, Today, 09:51 AM
    0 responses
    9 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
    0 responses
    32 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
    0 responses
    27 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
    1 response
    48 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post pekgio
    by pekgio
     
    Working...