• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices kits Illumina Miseq

Hi,
    Does anyone can tell me price of these kits in USA:

MiSeq Reagent Kit v3-600 cycles-Catalog #: MS-102-3003

MiSeq Reagent Kits v2-20 pack MiSeq Reagent kit V2 300 and 600 cycles Catalog #: MS-102-2023

Nextera DNA Sample Preparation Kit (24 Samples)-Catalog #: FC-121-1031

Nextera Index Kit-Catalog #: FC-121-1031

TruSeq DNA PCR-Free Sample Preparation Kit Set A 24 Samples-Catalog #: FC-121-3001

TruSeq DNA PCR-Free Sample Preparation Kit Set B 24 Samples-Catalog #: FC-121-3001

PhiX Control v3-Catalog #: FC-110-3001

Thanks!

If you are not able to see pricing on illumina's site then perhaps it is a moot point as to what people actually pay for the kits since their price may be determined by size of orders/historical relationships (i.e. hard to replicate factors).

It would probably be a violation of contractual terms to discuss pricing, but I may be wrong.

Comment

You can just create an Illumina account and log in. Then you'll see the list prices of all those kits.

Comment

Originally posted by dfhdfh View Post
        You can just create an Illumina account and log in. Then you'll see the list prices of all those kits.
        Out of curiosity, do you see prices in US$ or in your local currency?

@Mario is from Chile and I wonder if Illumina's site is location/account aware.

Comment

Oh, you're right. Didn't see he's from Chile. I see prices in my local currency (€). However, I don't remember if the site tracks location via account options or a "location pop-up".

Comment

A good guess is $1000 + or - another $200.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
              Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
              by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
              03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
            • seqadmin
              Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
              by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
              Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
              03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post seqadmin  
            Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
            0 responses