Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comprehensive List of transcription factor binding site databases based on ChIP-Seq

Comprehensive List of transcription factor binding sites (TFBSs) databases based on ChIP-seq data as follows:

(1) ChIPBase: a database for Transcription Factor Binding Sites, Motifs and Profiles from ~10200 ChIP-seq and ~20000 RNA-seq tumor and normal samples, and It also decoding the transcriptional regulation of protein-coding genes, lncRNAs and miRNAs in 10 species. release date: 2016 October.

(2) ChEA: transcription factor regulation inferred from integrating genome-wide ChIP-X experiments. release date: 2010 Oct.

(3) CistromeMap: a knowledgebase and web server for ChIP-Seq and DNase-Seq studies in mouse and human. release date: 2012 April.

(4) CTCFBSDB: a database for CTCF binding sites and genome organization. release date: 2013 January.

(5) Factorbook: a Wiki-based database for transcription factor-binding data generated by the ENCODE consortium. release date: 2013 January.

(6) hmChIP: a database and web server for exploring publicly available human and mouse ChIP-seq and ChIP-chip data. release date: 2011 March.

(7) HOCOMOCO: a comprehensive collection of human transcription factor binding sites models. release date: 2013 January.

(8) JASPAR 2010: The JASPAR CORE database contains a curated, non-redundant set of profiles, derived from published collections of experimentally defined transcription factor binding sites for eukaryotes. release date: 2010 January.

(9) SwissRegulon: a database of genome-wide annotations of regulatory sites. release date: 2013 January.
    Last edited by yjhua2110; 05-06-2018, 04:16 PM.

Thank you for posting this very useful collection!

Comment

two new databases
      (1) TFBSshape (http://rohslab.cmb.usc.edu/TFBSshape/): a motif database for DNA shape features of transcription factor binding sites.
      (2) BloodChIP (http://www.med.unsw.edu.au/CRCWeb.nsf/page/BloodChIP): a database of comparative genome-wide transcription factor binding profiles in human blood cells

Comment

Respected yjhua2110,

Can u pls provide me help for one of my problem.

I have find the Transcription Binding sites for Oryza sativa. For the same I have few 1000 ID's of the genes.

If possible kindly suggest some database which can accept gene IDs and give the transcription factors for the same.
        Thnkq in advance...

Comment

ChIPBase (http://rna.sysu.edu.cn/chipbase/) has been updated to discover transcription factor binding motifs, profiles and targets (lncRNAs, miRNAs, proteins, snoRNAs, tRNAs, pseudogenes...) from ~10,200 curated peak datasets derived from ChIP-seq methods in 10 species(Human, Mouse, Fruitfly, Worm, A. Thaliana, Yeast, Rat, Zebrafish, X. tropicalis, Chicken).

Comment

Originally posted by emp View Post
            Respected yjhua2110,

Can u pls provide me help for one of my problem.

I have find the Transcription Binding sites for Oryza sativa. For the same I have few 1000 ID's of the genes.

If possible kindly suggest some database which can accept gene IDs and give the transcription factors for the same.
            Thnkq in advance...
            You can try Ensembl Plants database: https://plants.ensembl.org/index.html

Comment

TransmiR is a transcription factor-microRNA regulation database.
              TransmiR v2.0 has been published in the Nucleic Acids Research Database Issue.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
                by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
                03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
              • seqadmin
                Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
                by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
                Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
                03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post seqadmin  
              Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
              0 responses