View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 12:15 AM   #19
-SB-

If I were to describe where I'm at.

[Q1] I would need some evidence on what the ideal FASTing regime is (? 4 days each week ?)
[Q2] And whether it's best to remain in ketosis for life or [Q2b] whether we should drop out from time to time.

The ridiculously over-sized A3 page above is the experiment I'd need to attempt.

NGS can be used to define how to make human beings better than normal - rather than how to study frank pathophysiological states.
If we're supra-normal - of course the issue of disease won't come up.

Why do I think it might be good to step out of ketosis occasionally ie ? a monthly feast of :-) ... ... wait for it ... ... bread!! - just wondering whether the dedifferentiation into stem cells need be redifferentiated in an IIS environment ie that we need engage IIS with a few slices of bread - drop out of ketosis and re-instate any cells we've removed.

Just to illustrate how we're about to see a change in direction in medical research - take a look at Weissenbach - helped to generate our original maps of the genome - and has now shifted in true French style into studying the effects of diet on the gut biome where ... ... ... Partridge has shifted things on yet further.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5988561/

-*-

What's the problem we're having ? The world's medical researchers don't want to offer the conclusion (as described in this thread) - because they're worried that they'll then be out of a job.
Now - for the record - all people will be out of a job.
And for the record medical researchers SHOULD fear unemployment - a training in medical research doesn't get you a job on the outside - perceived as too highly qualified to take ANY job.

Who's interested in sequence data outside of us ? Nobody.

Last edited by -SB-; 02-26-2019 at 12:36 AM.
-SB- is offline   Reply With Quote