View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 08:32 AM   #7
ATϟGC
Member
 
Location: Canada

Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 56
Default

I tried to use limiting amount of SPRI beads (Sera-Mag speedbeads and Commercial preparations diluted in their own buffer) for the normalization of amplicons prior to pooling without any success. I always found that the normalization was poor and that the amount of DNA eluted at the end was somewhat proportional to the starting concentration of the DNA. I gave up on it after a few days. Please post your protocol if you find something that works.
ATϟGC is offline   Reply With Quote