Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Reliable Bioinformatics Services in EU/US?

We have engaged in NGS and have got data that we want to have analyzed out of house. We are seeking a company which can establish a bioinformatic pipeline for a custom project, i.e. not plain mapping to reference and so on.

Anybody at this forum have experience with a good and fast company preferably in the EU or US?

Moving to service providers.

Comment

Hi Puggie,
      We have great bioinformaticians who run custom projects all the time.
      If you send me some details of your project I'd be happy to discuss further. My email address is [email protected]
      Jo Mason

[email protected]

Comment

Hello Puggie,

We are highly experienced with de novo assembly and transcriptomics (RNAseq) and keep abreast of latest technology. You can read about the types of work we do at http://www.homolog.us . If your project needs anything cutting edge, feel free to contact us.
        http://homolog.us

Comment

We (http://www.vistainformatics.com) have provided bioinformatics services to researchers in both EU and US, and we can build bioinformatics pipeline for custom projects, and more..

Comment

Abi-o-tech

You can try services with ABI-O-TECH . Their list of softwares for next gen sequence analysis is pretty comprehensive and exhaustive. Besides, they are very affordable and engage in whole genome and whole transcriptome analysis! Here are their list https://sites.google.com/a/iitdalumni.com/abi/codes . You can reach them by mailing at their CEO [email protected] .

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by narain View Post
              You can reach them by mailing at their CEO [email protected] .
              ..which appears to be you. Please at least identify yourself as the companys owner when promoting services.

Comment

Wasn't that inferred automatically ?! I did not feel the need to be explicit.

Comment

No, it was not! In your post you repeatedly and exclusively use third person plural pronouns (they, them, their, etc.) in reference to ABI-O-TECH so the reader will naturally infer that you are refering to a group of people you do not belong to. The previous posters who offered services had the courtesy to use "we", clearly indicating their association with the company they were promoting.

Comment

Well, if you are reading threads in this forum about bioinformatics, I would have assumed you to be smart enough to have figured out that it was me itself, if the email ID contained my name 'narain' in it. But anyways, thanks for clarifying so that now lesser IQ people can infer it as well. Let me know if you have any bioinformatics work to be given to the CEO.

Comment

Well, if you are reading threads in this forum about bioinformatics, I would have assumed you to be smart enough to have figured out that it was me itself, if the email ID contained my name 'narain' in it. But anyways, thanks for clarifying so that now lesser IQ people can infer it as well. Let me know if you have any bioinformatics work to be given to the CEO.
                      Oh, sure, reading a thread about companies me and my smaller IQ will check the correspondences between user names - and given CEO e-mails when one says things like "they have good software...". Please!

Comment

I appreciate tsa for pointing that out. I don't see anything wrong with making it explicit. Otherwise, it would have looked like an endorsement from a third-party.

Justin

Comment

I guess its to do with presentation skill, the way Narain is mentioning about himself. It would have been more clear if we could hear him vocally, alas it failed to generate the same effect when written, as different people may read it differently.

Comment

Originally posted by ProfSmith View Post
                            I guess its to do with presentation skill, the way Narain is mentioning about himself. It would have been more clear if we could hear him vocally, alas it failed to generate the same effect when written, as different people may read it differently.
                            Sure, he might have had different intentions, but unless you are the same person as him, then we can only conjecture. For me, it was misleading.

Comment

Okay, I have uploaded my talks on bioinformatics tools here https://sites.google.com/a/iitdalumni.com/abi/videos

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                                Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
                                by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
                                03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
                              • seqadmin
                                Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
                                by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
                                Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
                                03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seqadmin  
                              Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
                              0 responses