View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 09:24 AM   #5
illuminaGA
Member
 
Location: Atlanta

Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 70
Default

Thank you so much.

I only got this problem in lane1 and lane2. And the every sample's concentration of lane1 is 8pM.

The cluster Density is 1153+/-98,Cluster PF is 29.46+/- 27.44.

This is the first time that I prepared the library by myself. And Lane1 is the TEST lane. The other lanes were good libraries.

I measured the concentrations by Bioanalyzer since our Real-time PCR meachine was out of order. So I think the concentrations were not accurate.

Thank you so much again.




Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoMax View Post
This would be a good case where you should contact Illumina tech support so you can get comprehensive help from them.

As I had said before one obvious thing to try would be to load less DNA next time (you did not say what your original cluster counts were). If overloading was not the problem (if the total cluster counts were within limits) then perhaps something else has gone wrong with the tag read/libraries.

You should contact Illumina support (or your local FAS) since your original post seems to indicate that this has been a repeat problem.

Last edited by illuminaGA; 04-24-2013 at 09:33 AM.
illuminaGA is offline   Reply With Quote