No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to analysis WGBS data

Hello

I'm analyzing WGBS (bulk) data from ENCODE project.
    I would like to know how do many researchers analyze WGBS data.

When I extracted CpG sites having > 10 coverage on 20 samples, CpG sites having >10 coverage on more samples than 70% of all samples are approx. 30 % of all CpG sites. so if one region be focused, the methylation information of the region contains many missing value.

I think that imputation can not be applied, because of numerousness of missing value. So should I treat average methylation rate on each focused regions and compare with average methylation rate ?

and additional question is that How bacth effect and blood contamination effect are removed?

I'm beginner. so I need information (paper, web sites shows analysis process)
    I hope your help

thank you

Pentaho Consulting Services

Pentaho Consulting Services : GrayMatter is World's Largest Pentaho Consulting company. GrayMatter is also the World's largest pentaho workshop that helps you develop, design and implement your analytics with Pentaho business analytics, Pentaho Support tools and other pentaho related services. Visit:https://pentaho.graymatter.co.in/
    Pentaho

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
      Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
      by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
      03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
    • seqadmin
      Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
      by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
      Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
      03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post seqadmin  
    Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
    0 responses