Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody trouble for the number of assign beads ?

Hi all,

I use SOLiD4 , its protocol is Multiplex(barcode) Frangment run.
    Usually my sample is ChIP sample.

Though I amplificated 12 libraries and run as usual last time, 4 of 12 libraries were little assign. The number of 4 was ten times or more as little as that of others.
    Of course I checked amout of P1-P2fragment by qPCR and collect libraries same range by e-gel.
    After I did ePCR using same amout of libraries as a template, I got good results in WFA.

Does anybody know such a trouble?

I have no idea but there is a possibility that the quality of ChIP DNA was bad.
    However I cehcked those libraries has P1 and P2 by qPCR and size range was collect.(All libraries were same range.)
    Nevertheless, after sequencing the number of assign beads was much different. I couldn't understand.

Other possiblity is the sequence of barcode?? One barcode is easy to assign???

Sorry, but please help me...

How are u assigning the reads?
    I had the same prob in 3 plus. Due to multiple reasons.

I used wrong library in setup. ( check if majority of reads are in a particular barcode.

Did u allow 1 mismatch?

Check w ur FAS if there's a better hamming sphere file.
    http://kevin-gattaca.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
      Essential Discoveries and Tools in Epitranscriptomics
      by seqadmin

The field of epigenetics has traditionally concentrated more on DNA and how changes like methylation and phosphorylation of histones impact gene expression and regulation. However, our increased understanding of RNA modifications and their importance in cellular processes has led to a rise in epitranscriptomics research. “Epitranscriptomics brings together the concepts of epigenetics and gene expression,” explained Adrien Leger, PhD, Principal Research Scientist...
      04-22-2024, 07:01 AM
    • seqadmin
      Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
      by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
      04-04-2024, 04:25 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by seqadmin, Today, 08:47 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post seqadmin  
    Started by seqadmin, 04-11-2024, 12:08 PM
    0 responses