Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for databases and repositories for AML rna seq data

I am looking Rna seq data of AML patients. i have tried GDC portal and i only found data on only around 300 patients can someone suggest other databases or repositories that would give data on AML patients like the GDC portal?

Find the detailed description of their RNAseq experimental & data analysis protocol.

Search for some recent papers on amyloid leukemia, where they had submitted the RNAseq data to the SRA and have a look at NCBI's SRA and EBI's ENA.
    Last edited by Markiyan; 04-06-2017, 02:26 AM. Reason: Posted in the wrong thread.

Comment

I had a quick look on repositive (I was logged in) and found 1802 datasets matching to the term "RNA Seq AML" - you can see the results here: https://discover.repositive.io/datas...NA%20Seq%20AML

You don't need an account to this this list.

Most seem to be from SRA with 39 from Array Express

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
        Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
        by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
        04-04-2024, 04:25 PM
      • seqadmin
        Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
        by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
        03-22-2024, 06:39 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by seqadmin, 04-11-2024, 12:08 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post seqadmin  
      Started by seqadmin, 04-10-2024, 10:19 PM
      0 responses