No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for sequencing facility

Hi
    Can you suggest companies that do RNAseq services? We would like to propose a project and I’d like to get some recommendations for good quality sequencing at a reasonable price.

thanks

Charles

Hi Charles,
    I'd be happy to do a quote for you. Although our sequencer is fairly tied up this month, next month we have several RNASeq projects running, so we would try and give you a good price.
    Send me some details of your project and I'll see what we can do for you.
    my email is: [email protected]
    The company website if you want to have a look is www.mgrc.com.my
    Best wishes,
    Jo
    Jo Mason

[email protected]

Comment

Hi Charles,

I'd also be more than happy to write up a quote for you. We use the 454 platform for our cDNA sequencing. My email is [email protected]. Send me a little info about the project and we'll see if we can't work something out.

The company website is: www.aibiotech.com

Regards,
      Joe Bertsche

Comment

What ever you do, DO NOT go with EURO FINS|OPERON !!!!

Comment

Option

You may be better of getting it done from some Univ core and some of them also have bionformatics support at nominal charges.

Comment

try newly organized genome center, global genome research institute, www.ggri.org

Pricing is one thing. They will consult with you first to figue out the most efficient experimental design and important considerations before contract you.

Comment

Originally posted by crh View Post
              Hi
              Can you suggest companies that do RNAseq services? We would like to propose a project and I’d like to get some recommendations for good quality sequencing at a reasonable price.

thanks

Charles
              Hi Charles,

I would be happy to provide a quote as well! Please email me at [email protected].

Lindsay Patty
              DeWalch Technologies
              ls.dewalch.com

Comment

check out the google Map there are lots of providers on there. I suspect what users want is a way to see who can give back high quality data!

Comment

Charles:

Expression Analysis (EA) provides high quality RNA Seq services. We are experiencing 110 million reads, consistently, compared to illumina's specs of 60 million reads. We also have an analysis algorythm which enables us to perform alignment and achieve up to 99% alignment. www.expressionanalysis.com

Comment

We can get as high as 130M reads per lane of HiSeq. However, your target should be more close to 100M passing reads (or not to exceed much beyond 100M) as HiSeq is more sensitive to high density clusters and you will get diminishing return at certain density. Passing rate at high density seems dependent on library type and quality.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                      Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
                      by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
                      03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
                    • seqadmin
                      Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
                      by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
                      Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
                      03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post seqadmin  
                    Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
                    0 responses