View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
ECO
--Site Admin--
 
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,352
Default

The timeline for the upgrade is contingent on me finding a full weekend to replicate this server, test the upgrade and fix any problems, integrate the new logo and color scheme(s), and then upgrade the production server...

...so probably best to not wait.

If anyone reading this has a moderate level of php/mysql/css skills and wants to help with the upgrade, I am certainly open to hiring someone!
ECO is offline   Reply With Quote