SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Applications Forums > Sample Prep / Library Generation

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which strand of dsDNA library is the initial template on the Flow cell hyssakura Illumina/Solexa 0 08-09-2017 09:19 PM
[Free Webinar] Introduction to SeqAn, an Open-source C++ Template Library canozdoruk Bioinformatics 3 10-14-2013 09:32 AM
NGS Unrelated: SMARTer RACE Premature Template Switch puggie RNA Sequencing 0 06-04-2013 04:41 AM
CASAVA library problem m_elena_bioinfo Bioinformatics 1 07-25-2012 04:35 AM
why rG and not dG in the template switch oligos (TSO) in single cell library preps? Simone78 Sample Prep / Library Generation 2 03-14-2012 10:56 AM

Old 04-10-2018, 09:23 AM   #1
Diego-only

Question Problem to do the library. Template Switch.

Hi everyone.

I have a problem with my template switch (TS) to make the library. The TS doesn't stick to the transcript of cDNA.

I'm using an enzyme Superscript II with TDT activity, and theoretically, it would work. I using the standard protocol of Superscript II, and another second option to make the cDNA synthesis in two steps, first only cDNA synthesis and after second to complete TS stick. Neither of these two options works and I repeat these experiments many times.

Any suggestions to find the problem? If you need more details to think about the problem only ask me.

Thanks for your attention.
Diego-only is offline   Reply With Quote