|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Senior Cloud Software Developer/Architect||eandrade||Academic/Non-Profit Jobs||0||07-17-2014 06:04 AM|
|Senior Software Developer||sheffi||Industry Jobs!||0||10-16-2013 09:13 AM|
|Senior Bioinformatics Developer||baylorrecruiter||Academic/Non-Profit Jobs||0||12-27-2011 10:20 AM|
|Senior Bioinformatics Developer/ Contractor||Ingenuity||Industry Jobs!||0||02-04-2011 05:08 PM|
|02-25-2016, 09:35 AM||#1|
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Join Date: Oct 2008
Senior IT Developer
The Senior IT Developer is responsible for end to end deployment of software systems and integrations. This includes developing, testing, maintaining and documenting. In addition, the IT Developer needs an extensive background in developing robust and high performance enterprise integration solutions. You will be a key contributor in leading and implementing Enterprise Application Integration solutions. Systems will include and not limited to: Camstar, SAP, Agile, Salesforce and other system integrations.
The Developer is responsible for leading and participating in the application functional and technical design process and completes estimates for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks. The Developer is also responsible for communicating with the appropriate team members and end users to ensure that system and integration are delivered on time in accordance with the project plan. The Developer will continue to maintain and support integrations and work with end users to modify systems as needed.
- 7+ years’ experience in systems analysis, design or programming and the associated development methodologies
- 5+ years of experience as an Integration Developer
- 3+ years in design and development of applications or system integrations in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience with Project planning
- Experience in Camstar, SAP, Agile, Process Weaver
- Experience in Java, Web Methods, WebLogic, SQL, Salesforce development and system integration.
- SAP PI 7.4 development a plus
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new systems and interfaces
- Proven communication skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization
- Ability to interact well in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related equivalent work experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
To Apply: http://www.pacb.com/company/careers/