|02-29-2016, 01:46 PM||#1|
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Join Date: Oct 2008
The successful candidate will work in the organic laboratory on the synthesis and instrumental analysis of fluorescent dye labeled nucleotides. The work will involve organic syntheses of multiple dyes, linker-nucleotide intermediates, and different organic scaffolds, all prepared under a regulated environment. The candidate will be required to careful execute the desired transformation and perform multiple preparative chromatography isolation/purifications of targeted compounds, along with their analytical characterization.
• Learn, understand, and apply the knowledge to efficiently synthesize the required compounds.
• Perform extensive organic lab work: execute experiments, collect and analyze analytical data.
• Create the documentation related to products production.
• B.S. in Chemistry along with 6 months to 5 years of relevant experience.
• Experience in organic synthesis.
• Experience in purification methods and analytical techniques.
• Knowledge and work experience in GMP environment is a plus.
• Strong communication skills, team work and initiative.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.