|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Staff / Principal SAP Business Solution Analyst, Quote-to-Cash / Service-to-Support||Pacific Biosciences||Industry Jobs!||0||09-01-2016 02:27 PM|
|Staff / Principal SAP Business Solution Analyst, Finance and Accounting||Pacific Biosciences||Industry Jobs!||0||09-01-2016 10:56 AM|
|Senior SAP Business Analyst – SD||Pacific Biosciences||Industry Jobs!||0||06-03-2016 08:15 AM|
|12-12-2016, 04:54 PM||#1|
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Join Date: Oct 2008
Senior Business Developer – SFDC/SAP/iPASS
Working with the Service, Marketing and Sales teams, the Architect is responsible for performing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) development including configuration, customization, and integrations with SAP. Role also includes collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to build solutions in SFDC that support new business requirements as well as processes for continuous improvement.
• Design & Integrate SFDC with SAP
• Manage other 3rd party applications that integrate into SFDC (RemedyForce, ServiceMax, any future applications)
• Perform mass data imports/exports using the API or various import tools
• Gather technical requirements from diverse groups inside our Marketing/Customer Support organization and design Salesforce applications to meet those requirements.
• Consult on the administration of the Salesforce environment, including: customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, dashboards, reports, etc.
• Design, develop and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflow, etc.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams of new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation
• May perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing
• Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the Marketing and Customer Service teams
• Create project documentation describing technical requirements
• Independently carry out integration and development projects
• Plan and execute large scale customer data improvement projects
• Manage Validation activities of Salesforce for any changes or enhancement upgrades to the platform
• Light project management including meeting facilitation, workplan creation, task management for self and sometimes others.
• 5+ years of experience integrating SFDC to SAP
• 2+ years of iPass experience
• 2 Year hands on experienced in Java, J2EE, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects.
• Extensive experience applying Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based service
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards.
• Advanced Salesforce.com Administrator Certification preferred
• Advanced Salesforce.com Developer Certification is required
• Prefer experience performing administration of Salesforce.com
• Integration experience integrating SFDC to PLM and MES systems strongly preferred
• Experience in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, Salesforce development and system integration.
• Ability to develop and maintain Visualforce pages, Apex classes, & triggers is required
• Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model is required.
• Proficient with DataLoader and/or other relevant administration tools
• Demonstrated ability to design and implement technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing roles
• Solid understanding of data structures, data modeling, & database schema is required
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
• Experience with ServiceMax and RemedyForce strongly preferred
• System Validation experience in a medical device company preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or the equivalent related experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.