SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Core Facilities

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to collapse forward & reverse Sanger reads into consensus sequence? Harmakhis Bioinformatics 5 03-15-2013 05:44 AM
3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 versus 3.1GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 brachysclereid Bioinformatics 2 05-03-2011 06:31 PM
New merge function creates Sanger Quality Sequence from NGS paired end reads SoftGenetics Vendor Forum 0 02-23-2010 08:29 AM
how to map a sanger reads to a reference sequence? anyone1985 Bioinformatics 5 06-23-2009 08:15 AM

Old 07-29-2014, 02:20 PM   #1
cascoamarillo

Default Sanger Sequence Core near Boston

Hi,
The Sanger Sequence Core Facility where we use to send our samples has experience a big drop in the number of samples received; and having a ABI 3730 where no less than 96 samples can be run at once, the frequency of runs carried has decreased significantly.
Wondering if there is a nearby Core (College, private, etc) which still have this chemistry and run it quite frequently... and of course providing good rates
Thank You.

PS: I said near Boston, but if you know other place with really good prices (even abroad) that you recommend, please let me know.
cascoamarillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:37 AM   #2
MU Core

Our facility continues to operate a 3730XL on a daily basis providing quick turn-around. We're certainly not near Boston but do provide services to external clients.

https://web.rnet.missouri.edu/biotec...ore/index.html

I'm happy to discuss further details by e-mail: dna-core@missouri.edu
MU Core is offline   Reply With Quote