SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
variant caller that can accomodate mosaicism? ymc Bioinformatics 0 08-21-2012 04:46 PM
indel caller - GATK or Pindel, or anything else? caswater Bioinformatics 0 06-28-2012 10:11 AM
Samtools SNP Caller versus MAQ SNP caller BertieWooster Bioinformatics 5 05-18-2012 01:41 PM
ChIP-Seq / Peaks Caller nguyendofx Bioinformatics 1 05-08-2012 07:22 AM
Would you use the SolexaPipeline or an external base caller? lcollado Illumina/Solexa 8 03-01-2010 10:37 AM

Old 08-23-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
empyrean

Default Haplotype caller

hi..

I have 454 Amplicon sequencing data for a tetraploid potato crop. we have sequenced few genes of interest from several different genotypes. My aim is to seperate genotypes and sub genomes here. I am thinking of using haplotype analysis to seperate the genotypes as well as sub genomes here.

As i am new to this, can someone point me to some tools / softwares which can take the input i have and give haplotypes as output? All i have is gene sequences, and mapped bam file and raw reads. I dont have any marker data or genotype data with me.. i know they are sampled form 10 genotype of one type and other 5 are of other type..
empyrean is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
454, amplicon sequencing, haplotype, tetraploid