SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Amplicon and other library types in the same run? pmiguel 454 Pyrosequencing 3 05-27-2014 02:28 AM
OLC vs de Bruijn Performance on heterogeneous 454-reads thomasvangurp Bioinformatics 5 01-04-2012 02:21 AM
Ultra-Deep Targeted Sequencing of heterogeneous tumors oryx Literature Watch 0 12-21-2011 12:44 AM
Inconsistency between cuffdiff 1.1.0 and cuffdiff 1.0.2 tleonardi Bioinformatics 3 11-16-2011 09:23 AM
PubMed: Molecular diagnosis for heterogeneous genetic diseases with targeted high-thr Newsbot! Literature Watch 0 12-15-2010 11:20 AM

Old 05-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
Wallysb01

Default cuffdiff with heterogeneous library types

I want to run cuffdiff on a set of samples were some are standard illumina library and other are the dUTP library type. It does not appear that I can specify this library type for each sample.

I was wondering, has anyone ran into this before? Any advice from the seqanswers crowd?
Wallysb01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:36 PM   #2
vivienne_lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallysb01 View Post
I want to run cuffdiff on a set of samples were some are standard illumina library and other are the dUTP library type. It does not appear that I can specify this library type for each sample.

I was wondering, has anyone ran into this before? Any advice from the seqanswers crowd?
Hi,everyone,
I have the same question.Could any one do me the favor? Thanks!
vivienne_lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 02:16 PM   #3
agwe

I have the same problem - data from my original experiment was unstranded, later one of the samples was resequenced due to bad quality in first run. Unfortunately, the new sample was sequenced with a stranded library.

Did you manage to figure out how to analyze different library-types samples together using Cufflinks/Cuffdiff?
agwe is offline   Reply With Quote