SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Applications Forums > RNA Sequencing

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
De novo RNA-Seq Assembly using Trinity with variable length reads illuminaGA Bioinformatics 1 05-28-2018 05:20 AM
De novo RNA-Seq Assembly using Trinity gives too many unigenes. huan RNA Sequencing 8 12-27-2015 10:00 PM
De novo assembly using Trinity ankitarathore RNA Sequencing 5 10-28-2014 08:03 AM
de novo transcriptome Trinity Assembly concatenamers Dampor Bioinformatics 2 01-14-2014 01:34 AM
de novo assembly using Trinity versus Velvet-Oases Nol De novo discovery 8 10-26-2013 11:56 AM

Old 08-15-2018, 08:03 PM   #1
Hamad

Smile Re. De Novo Assembly for RNA seq Data using Trinity

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to run De Novo Assembly for (Schizosaccharomyces pombe) and follow the steps described by (Haas., et al paper). In the methods section, they used Trinity software in order to do the De Novo Assembly and I'm just trying to reproduce what they did in the paper.

I'm using the school server which has Trinity to do this but I wasn't able to unpack the file that has the RNA fq sequences reads when I used this command:
tar xvf TrinityNatureProtocolTutorial.tgz

Also using Terminal linux commands in my Mac, how can I add RNA seq data to a new directory and view the right and left fq reads to be able to Run Trinity.

Sorry, I am new to this.

Thank you so much in advance.
Hamad is offline   Reply With Quote