Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who runs this site?

Hi! I am new here. I joined because my company wants to run an ad just like Genohub and Illumina...that would help pay to run this site. Does anyone know who I can contact on this site?

Eric Olivares, whose username here is "ECO". You might just want to send him a private message.

Comment

i can't seem to get access?

Hi Devon, thanks for the info. When I clicked private message, it told me I did not have access...sorry, I know you don't need to go out of your way to help me on this but do you know why I am getting that message or if there is another way to get in touch with him?

Comment

Normally one should log in for sending a private message.

Comment

If for some reason you can't PM him after logging in then just tweet at him (@SEQanswers). I assume that one of us could find an email address with a bit of googling. You can also contact him via linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ericolivares

Having said all of that, perhaps he should make this process a bit simpler

Comment

@rini1976: I will let Eric know about your request later today. As you can imagine he gets a lot of email from SeqAnswers and he probably has missed this so far.

As @nucacidhunder pointed out you have to be logged in to SeqAnswers before you can send a PM. I assume you are doing that since you posted to this thread. Perhaps new users are restricted from sending PM until they are on the site for a certain number days/posts.

Comment

Hey guys sorry I missed this. Just email me admin at seqanswers.com and we can continue the conversation there.

The PM thing prevents you from using the PM system until you've made a post that passed our spam filters. So go introduce yourself in the introductions forum! Otherwise we get spammers who register and PM the whole userbase.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
                by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
                04-04-2024, 04:25 PM
              • seqadmin
                Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
                by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
                03-22-2024, 06:39 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by seqadmin, 04-11-2024, 12:08 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post seqadmin  
              Started by seqadmin, 04-10-2024, 10:19 PM
              0 responses