SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Sequencing Technologies/Companies > Illumina/Solexa

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Low DNA input for exome sequencing ymc Sample Prep / Library Generation 8 07-08-2014 03:13 PM
Low input directional viral RNA sequencing CottonJack Illumina/Solexa 3 02-11-2013 01:26 PM
Low input fragment library service providers? krobison Service Providers 2 06-12-2012 09:15 AM
Illumina Announces Personal Genome Sequencing Service takout Personalized Genomics 0 06-10-2009 11:48 PM

Old 05-08-2014, 07:24 AM   #1
ajayrav

Default Looking for Illumina Hi Seq sequencing service with low input DNA

Hello all,

We are looking for a sequencing service to do some Illumina sequencing for us. Basically our input will be about 10ng of DNA and we want library prep and next gen sequencing (2X100bp paired-end reads) to be performed on 6 samples multiplexed in a single lane of a flow cell. Do you know of anyone who provides such a service?

Thanks in advance...
ajayrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:48 AM   #2
Genohub
Registered Vendor

There are several service providers on Genohub who can perform the library prep and sequencing you've requested. Choose one from the link below, and click on view details. A quote for your project is generated and you can start immediately discussing the project with the provider. https://genohub.com/shop-by-next-gen...514cd6e6f74eda

- Genohub
Genohub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:34 AM   #3
AllSeq
Registered Vendor

Default AllSeq - The Sequencing Marketplace

Another option for you is to use AllSeq's Sequencing Marketplace. We have simple online tools to help describe your project correctly and completely (yours is actually quite straightforward). We then match you up with all of the providers who can offer you that service. But rather than contacting them one by one, the marketplace allows those providers who currently have excess capacity to competitively bid for your project. The prices you see will be from providers who actively want your business - no need to hassle with confirming whether or not the 'quote' will actually be honored.
AllSeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:49 AM   #4
NextGenSeq

10 ng is easy. We don't even consider that low input.
NextGenSeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:40 AM   #5
ajayrav

I posted my project on AllSeq on Thursday, but it is still awaiting approval. How long does the approval process take?

Thanks
ajayrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:07 AM   #6
AllSeq
Registered Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayrav View Post
I posted my project on AllSeq on Thursday, but it is still awaiting approval. How long does the approval process take?

Thanks
Normally the process takes a few minutes. However, if there is missing information then we sometimes have to get in touch with the project owner to make sure we have a complete understanding of the project (both for your sake and the sake of the providers).

I'm not sure what the reason is for this project, but we're looking into it and will get back to you shortly. Feel free to contact me directly at shawn@allseq.com
AllSeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:15 AM   #7
DJ Flowcell

BioMicro Center at MIT has reliable service with very customizable protocols:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/BioMicroCenter

I believe MIT has a few cores that can very easily accommodate the needs you specify
DJ Flowcell is offline   Reply With Quote