X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to extract nucleotide sequeces from tblastx table

Hi there,

I am a new learner of bioinformatics.
    I used Trinity to do de novo transcriptome assembly then imported the assembly.fasta file into CLC genomeworkbench 7.0.3 to run tblastx using this assembly file as local database while using all P450 cDNA of Arabidopsis as queries. Next step I would like to map reads to these contigs with hits. However, I don't know how to seive all the contigs with hits (nucleotide sequences) out after using tblastx since all sequences were translated in to amino acid sequences.
    I tried "Toolbox-Classical Sequence Analysis-General Sequence Analysis-Extract sequence", but only amino acid sequences were obtained. I could also extract the nucleotide sequence of a single contig every time, but there are thousands of contigs with hits in my case.
    Anyone knows how to achieve that?

@Yangan: Since your CLC license includes free tech support you may want to contact them about this question (I assume you want to do this within CLC). They may need to provide you with a plugin or custom code to do the action you are referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by GenoMax View Post
      @Yangan: Since your CLC license includes free tech support you may want to contact them about this question (I assume you want to do this within CLC). They may need to provide you with a plugin or custom code to do the action you are referring to.
      Thank you for your suggestion

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
        Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
        by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
        03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
      • seqadmin
        Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
        by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
        Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
        03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post seqadmin  
      Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
      0 responses