SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
large sequencing projects barak Service Providers 12 11-11-2013 01:55 PM
PubMed: Large-scale sequencing of plant small RNAs. Newsbot! Literature Watch 0 08-07-2011 06:12 AM
Designing de-novo sequencing projects isharon De novo discovery 0 05-25-2010 01:01 AM
PubMed: Brazilian genome sequencing projects: state of the art. Newsbot! Literature Watch 0 12-17-2008 06:03 AM
How to detect real deletion or gaps in sequencing projects watashi Bioinformatics 0 08-01-2008 02:15 PM

Old 05-04-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
barak

Default large sequencing projects

Hi
sorry - this will move to another forum ... (Service Providers)

Hi
We're a small lab adjacent to a large genetic institute with many Mendelian syndromes awaiting exome sequencing.
We wish to perform exome sequencing for > 30 individuals all at once (better prices, same technology, etc.) and preferably have everything from capture to data analysis in one place.
Any ideas?

My preference would be paired end on Illumina with ~ x50 coverage (don't care about the capture technology).

Has anyone had any experience with Otogenetics?
They offer nice deals + analysis at DNAnexus. However, as we wish to send many samples we were wondering what others might think? I find it creepy not to find any related links/articles/press about them.

Thanks
Barak

Last edited by barak; 05-04-2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: move to another forum
barak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:47 PM   #2
OtogeneticsAtlanta

Barak,

I know this is an old thread, however I wanted to let you know I recently updated the Otogenetics website with a list of publications for you to view. http://otogenetics.com/publications.htm

I recently joined the Otogenetics team as their new Marketing Manager, and would be happy to help you with any additional questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me directly if you like.

Thank you,
Richard Grandy
404-492-9403
1-855-otogene
OtogeneticsAtlanta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exome sequencing, mendelian