SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Sequencing Technologies/Companies > Illumina/Solexa

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How Nextera transposons attach different oligos to different terminus of DNA? Nikvailo Illumina/Solexa 14 11-14-2017 01:43 AM
What % of duplicates do you see with IDT xGEN exome capture? kwokgs Illumina/Solexa 0 03-10-2017 05:43 AM
IDT xGen kit on RNAseq libraries? SunPenguin Sample Prep / Library Generation 1 07-18-2016 10:41 AM
sure-select & IDT strand-sams Sample Prep / Library Generation 0 04-09-2014 09:40 PM
What is the idT base modification in the 3' small RNA-seq adapter? Joanne Harding RNA Sequencing 2 11-30-2011 06:22 AM

Old 07-12-2018, 10:00 AM   #1
jlove

Default Ordering Nextera XT Oligos from IDT?

I would like to start ordering Nextera XT Index Kit v2 Set A from IDT in plate-based format, instead of plating them out myself. I called them hoping that they would have an "off-the-shelf" product to offer me as a substitute, that would make ordering simple. I learned that they have plate maps of the sequences, but no other default conditions- I have to request things like scale and purification specifically.

I was wondering specifically what scale to request (how many reactions do you get from 20 nmol for example?), what concentration to have them plated at (I see 5 uM in other posts is suggested, but it's not known for sure what Illumina does), what type of purification you request, and if there's any special "keyword" that can be used in the ordering process to streamline this process.

Any ordering advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Jen
jlove is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
idt, nextera, oligos