Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miseq: ERROR: FlowCell ID is inconsistent across Sample Sheet lines.

Hi all,
    I want to run bcl2fastq on my MiSeq runs . After reading previous posts , I got the program built and running with perl v5.14.4 on an Ubuntu 14.04 machine.

My test Samplesheet conforms to a Casava style sheet and is reproduced below. However , when I run the command line also listed below , I get the following error message

"ERROR: FlowCell ID is inconsistent across Sample Sheet lines. Expected: 'Casava:emultiplex::SampleSheet::Csv=HASH(0x2a87de8)->flowCellId()', got Date
    at /home/hari/bcl2fastq/lib/bcl2fastq-1.8.4/perl/Casava/Demultiplex.pm line 531"

I want to use the bcl2fastq to get all my reads into one large "undetermined" *.fastq.gz file for test demultiplexing using my self written python tool for learning purposes and was wondering how to get around the error in running the program.

Thanks in advance

The detailed Sample sheet with "dummy" barcodes is :

[Header],,,,,,,,,
    IEMFileVersion,4,,,,,,,,
    Date,1/12/2015,,,,,,,,
    Workflow,GenerateFASTQ,,,,,,,,
    Application,FASTQ Only,,,,,,,,
    Assay,TruSeq Amplicon,,,,,,,,
    Description,,,,,,,,,
    Chemistry,Amplicon,,,,,,,,
    [Reads],,,,,,,,,
    [Settings],,,,,,,,,
    ReverseComplement,0,,,,,,,,
    [Data],,,,,,,,,
    FCID,Lane,Sample_ID,SampleRef,index,Description,Control,Recipe,Operator
    000000000-ABHN2,1,SampleA,no_ref,AAAAAAAA-TTTTTTTT,NA,N,NA,NA,
    000000000-ABHN2,1,SamplB,no_ref,AAAAAAAA-TATTTTTT,NA,N,NA,NA,
    000000000-ABHN2,1,SamplC,no_ref,AAAAAAAA-ATTTTTTT,NA,N,NA,NA,

The commandline I am using is :
    ~/bcl2fastq/bin/configureBclToFastq.pl --input-dir /home/hari/141218_M02528_0004_000000000-ABHN2/Data/Intensities/BaseCalls --output-dir /home/hari/runbcl2fasta/ --force --sample-sheet /home/hari/runbcl2fasta/SampleSheet.csv --no-eamss

The error I get in detail is :
    Use of qw(...) as parentheses is deprecated at /home/hari/bcl2fastq/lib/bcl2fastq-1.8.4/perl/Casava/Alignment/Config.pm line 747.
    Use of qw(...) as parentheses is deprecated at /home/hari/bcl2fastq/lib/bcl2fastq-1.8.4/perl/Casava/Alignment/Config.pm line 751.
    [2015-02-13 19:39:00] [configureBclToFastq.pl] INFO: Basecalling software: RTA
    [2015-02-13 19:39:00] [configureBclToFastq.pl] INFO: version: 1.18 (build 54)
    [2015-02-13 19:39:00] [configureBclToFastq.pl] INFO: Original use-bases mask: undefined
    [2015-02-13 19:39:00] [configureBclToFastq.pl] INFO: Guessed use-bases mask: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,IIIIIIIn,IIIIIIIn,yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    ERROR: FlowCell ID is inconsistent across Sample Sheet lines. Expected: 'Casava:emultiplex::SampleSheet::Csv=HASH(0x2a87de8)->flowCellId()', got Date
    at /home/hari/bcl2fastq/lib/bcl2fastq-1.8.4/perl/Casava/Demultiplex.pm line 531

A typical read from this looks like:

@M02528:3:000000000-ABHN2:1:1111:7446:8241 1:N:0:0
    AAGGGCTCGCTAACTTGTCTAAGATCATACAAAAAGAATTGAATCCAGATCTTCTTAATGCTCTGGCAGCACTCTAAAATCATCTTGGCCTTTAAAAAAAACGTGGCTGAAACCTACCCCAAACTCAATTAAATTCCAATCTCTGAGGGTTGAGATGGGCATTAGTATTTTTTATAATTGGGCCAAGTGATTATAGTGTGCAGCTGAAGTTGAGAACCATGGCTCTGACTAAAGAGGCAGTGCCACTCCTACTACTTTCCACAAGAAGGGACGGGGCATTTTTTGAACGAGTGTGCATTCTAAATACTCTTGGAACACTTTCAGA
    +
    CCCCCGGGGCFGEGFGGFFFGGFGGGGGGGFFGGGGFFGGGGGFFFFGGFEFGFGGGGGGGFGGFGGGGGGGGGGGGG<FFAFGGFEG8FGGGEFEGGGGGGGGGGGFGGGGGGGG8<BFGGGGGGGGGGGGEDGCGFECFGGGGCFFGGGFGGCBFGGGGFGFGGFGAEGGGGGGGGGGGGGFBDDGGGGGGGCCFFFFGGGGGGCFEGGGFFGG79FDGG5CCFGFFDGG:FGGFGGGGFGGGGGFGGGGFGFFFCC8C?FFFGGGGB<5>EF@BFFF47AB9:A???9?FB>FA2<FAD<9><<B2<A<04<228>46<>>)

Try using a simple samplesheet like the example I have here: http://seqanswers.com/forums/showpos...4&postcount=14

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
      Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
      by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
      03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
    • seqadmin
      Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
      by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
      Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
      03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post seqadmin  
    Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
    0 responses