Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChIP reagents

Hi, I tried many times but I still cannot get a good sonication condition for my exp. Now I used all my lysis buffer which I bought from Millipore(EZ-Magna ChIP™ A Chromatin Immunoprecipitation Kit). I checked their web but no recipe for it.There are so many different recipes for lysis buffer. I do not know which one is good for my exp.

So is there someone who could give me suggestions to make my own cell lysis buffer and nuclear lysis buffer?

Thanks a lot!

Do you have access to any Coveris Instrument? They have a very good ChIP kit which has worked well for most of my customers.

I would suggest contacting Covaris (www.covarisinc.com) and finding out if they have an instrument in the area....

Unless of course you are in Boston-then you can use ours.

Comment

Thanks! Unfortunately we don't have Coveris Instrument. I can fly to Boston to use yours...I am just kidding

I still need to make my own cell lysis buffer and nuclear lysis buffer? Anyone can help? Thank you in advance!

Comment

Diagenode has the highest citation ranking for chromatin shearing (700+ papers). Diagenode has also developed specific chromatin shearing optimization modules. These *modules are compatible with Chromatin Immunoprecipitaions kits from Diagenode. The choice between modules is based on your experimental requirement: number of cells to be used in ChIP, down-stream application (qPCR analysis or ChIP-seq experiment). For example, Chromatin Shearing Optimization kit-Low SDS is recommended for ChIP-seq assay resulting in the *superior performance ( high enrichment *with low signal-to-noise background). Moreover, Diagenode is not exclusively proposing shearing optimization kits (like Covaris does) but proven and validated fully integrated ChIP kit solutions as well as a sonication device Bioruptor (more than 700 citations). *Of course, further optimization might be required for chromatin depending on cell type. The techsupport team is ready to extend its help for any specific request and also a demo installation of the Bioruptor can be organized.
        More about Diagenode Chromatin Shearing can be found at **http://www.diagenode.com/media/docum...r_protocol.pdf

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
          Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
          by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
          04-04-2024, 04:25 PM
        • seqadmin
          Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
          by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
          03-22-2024, 06:39 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by seqadmin, 04-11-2024, 12:08 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post seqadmin  
        Started by seqadmin, 04-10-2024, 10:19 PM
        0 responses