SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CuffDiff input: Transcripts and Bias Correction Reference skmotay RNA Sequencing 0 10-10-2014 08:40 AM
Warning in CuffDiff when using novel transcripts from CuffMerge as input komalsrathi RNA Sequencing 0 06-02-2014 10:43 AM
edgeR vs. DESeq vs. baySeq vs. NOIseq vs. SAMseq vs. Limma vs. Cuffdiff 2 vs. EBSeq dc3000 RNA Sequencing 0 12-10-2013 10:20 AM
Cuffdiff Input Files? ccard28 Bioinformatics 1 06-03-2013 11:01 AM
cuffdiff gtf input from cufflinks? PFS Bioinformatics 1 03-24-2011 12:46 PM

Old 12-02-2015, 02:32 AM   #1
4galaxy7

Default using cuffdiff files as an input for noiseq/edge r

hi,

i've put all my samples through cuffdiff (3 treatments, 7 samples in each treatment) and i also want to find differentially expressed genes from noiseq and edge r. I was struggling a bit with converting the folders that cuffdiff produces into a format for edge r and noiseq

for instance, it says on this https://www.bioconductor.org/package...doc/NOISeq.pdf that you need your samples ordered, such that each column is a sample and each row is a gene/locus. there doesn't seem to be any cuffdiff output which corresponds to this and i dont really know enough perl to write a script which would convert them to one. Can anyone give me some advice on how to turn the right format?

Thanks!
4galaxy7 is offline   Reply With Quote