SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Sequencing Technologies/Companies > Service Providers

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reliable NGS bioinformatics service provider in Europe ik76 Service Providers 14 07-27-2014 07:10 AM
Bioinformatics Assistant in diagnostic NHS Molecular Genetics service - Exeter, UK ctysoe Academic/Non-Profit Jobs 0 01-08-2013 06:08 AM
Genome Sequencing Service that provides raw, untrimmed and unassembled output data? newkid Service Providers 2 10-29-2012 06:41 PM
Introducing DARIO, a web service for the analysis of small RNA-seq data mfasold RNA Sequencing 0 06-27-2011 01:49 AM
Is there a list os Bioinformatics innovation or startup team or company? node General 0 05-04-2011 11:23 PM

Old 01-23-2013, 09:16 PM   #1
decodenomics

Default How to advertise the bioinformatics data analysis service company?

We, a handfull of bioinformaticians, established a company several months ago. We only received 3 projects as of now. Can anyone share any experience on advertising this service?

Thanks,
DecodeNomics
decodenomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:46 AM   #2
severin
Genome Informatics Facility

Default referrals

Referrals and word of mouth I think is the best return on investment. The key is to do a good job in a timely manner. Try to build a relationship with your clients since science is more than question -> answer it is more equivalent to question->question question question
severin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #3
kwaraska

Also, I would post here as a service provider about what you do and how to contact you.

We are always looking for bioinformatics support to send our customers to.
kwaraska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #4
ECO
--Site Admin--

I would offer some number of free projects in exchange for people posting about their experience with your services. There's probably no better marketing.
ECO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:01 PM   #5
decodenomics

Thank you. And I agree. Our 3rd project was by referral from a connection. But as we just started, we are thinking of making our services known by more people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by severin View Post
Referrals and word of mouth I think is the best return on investment. The key is to do a good job in a timely manner. Try to build a relationship with your clients since science is more than question -> answer it is more equivalent to question->question question question
Old 01-24-2013, 12:05 PM   #6
decodenomics

Thank you.
We aimed to help biologists and doctors in manuscript publication by providing data analysis on high-throughput data like RNA-Seq, ChIP-Seq, Bisulfite-Seq(RRBS,WGBS), MNase-Seq and etc.
Interested people may check our website for more information at www.decodenomics.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaraska View Post
Also, I would post here as a service provider about what you do and how to contact you.

We are always looking for bioinformatics support to send our customers to.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:06 PM   #7
decodenomics

Thank you. That sounds like a good idea to attract some attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECO View Post
I would offer some number of free projects in exchange for people posting about their experience with your services. There's probably no better marketing.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:16 PM   #8
kopi-o

A tip - please spell check your web site. E g "Conact" -> "Contact", "Transcritome" -> "transcriptome", "aurthor" -> "author" etc.

:-)
kopi-o is offline   Reply With Quote