SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Jobs Forums > Academic/Non-Profit Jobs

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bioinformatic postdoctoral position at MSKCC, New York Jorge Reis-Filho Academic/Non-Profit Jobs 0 02-26-2013 05:19 PM
Enthusiastic postdoc with bioinformatic or wet-lab focus, or a combination Binia Maria GŁnther Academic/Non-Profit Jobs 0 12-21-2012 01:54 AM
A Biologist moving to the Dark Side krespim Introductions 0 07-21-2012 09:05 AM
Research Computational Biologist / Molecular Biologist (Postdoctoral Research Associa smg283 Academic/Non-Profit Jobs 0 07-07-2010 01:26 PM
Research Computational Biologist/Molecular Biologist/Microbiologist Seq1234 Academic/Non-Profit Jobs 0 04-11-2009 06:29 AM

Old 01-27-2018, 04:46 AM   #1
Marcus Noyes

Default Computational Biologist, New York, wanted to guide the bioinformatic side of my lab

Looking for a computational biologist to be my right hand person in the lab to help guide the bioinformatic side of our research. Our lab dabbles in both systems and synthetic biology and every project has a high throughput, computational side to it. For this reason I would like to develop the bioinformatic side of the lab and be less reliant on our collaborators. If interested check out our ad in Science (https://jobs.sciencecareers.org/job/...l-of-medicine/) and feel free to contact me.

Marcus
Marcus Noyes is offline   Reply With Quote