Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trio SNP data to test script (preferably from Infinium Global Screening Array)

Hello all,

I want to write my own simple script to test whether I can QC a child's SNP data by checking his/her parents' SNP data. Obviously my expectation is to get an output of ~50% from mother, and ~50% father. To be able to test this script, I am looking for sample trio SNP data, preferably from Illumina Infinium GSA array in the following format:

Code:
    SNP Name    Sample ID   GC Score    Allele1 - Forward   Allele2 - Forward   Chr Position    B Allele Freq   Log R Ratio
    GSA-rs10048794  sample1 0.9301  C   C   2   14825598    0.9891  0.077
    GSA-rs1004889   sample1 0.9394  G   G   12  83516749    1   0.0237
    Do you guys have any idea where I can find such data? It does not have to be GSA array, however it would be great if all 3 person's SNP data format are matching, as it is tough for my level to dive into all different SNP data formats and normalize them to each other.

Lastly, do you guys know of a script that already would take 3 SNP data input and tell the relationship among the 3, such as trio?

Note: I am someone with weak bioinformatics background.

Thanks a lot!

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
    Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
    by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
    03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
  • seqadmin
    Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
    by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
    Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
    03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post seqadmin  
Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
0 responses