SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Expression quantification/differential expression gene analysis by RNA-Seq chenjy Bioinformatics 12 08-02-2013 04:06 AM
Differential miRNA Expression using Partek leeor RNA Sequencing 3 03-11-2013 01:13 PM
Help! RNA-seq data for groupwise comparison with isoform expression validation Xi Wang Bioinformatics 2 08-23-2012 09:40 AM
miRNA differential expression (DESeq) ericamica Bioinformatics 3 05-16-2011 08:18 AM

Old 05-22-2014, 09:19 AM   #1
unique379

Default differential expression of Novel miRNA and its validation

Hello all,
Could someone suggest me that how to discriminate control vs treatment of predicted novel miRNA by mirdeep2 ??? in order to validate the potent Novel DE miRNA ???

I mean, i have discriminated before validation by sequence identity control vs treatment. Means picked the only mature seq of treatment(from all libraries) that were not identical present into control (was only in one library as mature but were consider not expressed) and done RT-qPCR. However, validation result was surprising that particular mature seq was present in all libraries (control and treatment both) !!!!

Then i looked once again in all libraries of results.csv. And i found that seq was present either in star form or in precursor but not in mature. Tjherefore for that pre-mir, predicted mature was different.

How this happened ???

Some please help me that how i can be sure novel DE miRNA that predicted by miRDeep2 before to validation by RT-qPCR ???

thanks

Last edited by unique379; 05-23-2014 at 01:00 AM.
unique379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 10:23 PM   #2
xunong

I have the same problem!
Can anyone give a proper suggestion?
xunong is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bioinformatic, differential analysis, mirdeep2, mirna, qpcr