SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Applications Forums > Sample Prep / Library Generation

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Did low input library and traditional library generated RNAseq data can be compared? bioinforD Bioinformatics 6 11-25-2013 06:57 AM
Library QC- cntrl loci enrichment doesn't match pre and post library generation yogioner Sample Prep / Library Generation 0 12-03-2012 03:40 PM
Library prep woes unusual bioanalyzer profile of Illumina RNA-seq library petey Sample Prep / Library Generation 1 11-19-2012 09:00 AM
Rapid Library Library Quantitation using concentration not RFU GraemeFox 454 Pyrosequencing 9 10-20-2011 11:27 PM
3'UTR library or random primed cDNA library for quantification? Rosanne82 Sample Prep / Library Generation 0 06-26-2009 05:27 AM

Old 08-07-2014, 07:30 AM   #1
Vanschkn

Default QIAXCEL for Library QC

Does anyone have experience using the QIAXCEL to QC libraries? If you could tell me any of the pros or cons of using it I would greatly appreciate it. We'll most likely be using Nextera Kits and running on the MiSeq.
Vanschkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:13 AM   #2
batpat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanschkn View Post
Does anyone have experience using the QIAXCEL to QC libraries? If you could tell me any of the pros or cons of using it I would greatly appreciate it. We'll most likely be using Nextera Kits and running on the MiSeq.
I plan to, and I am also searching for some one experenced in it .
batpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 01:21 PM   #3
LucyZhang

Smile QiaXcel compared to Bioanalyzer?

Hello,

I am new to QiaXcel, and I wonder anybody have compared the results between QiaXcel and Bioanalyzer?

Thanks in advance!
LucyZhang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 03:46 PM   #4
tvardi

Post QIAxcel can run libraries for QC, size and concentration

I work as an applications scientist at QIAGEN, and I frequently run libraries on the QIAxcel. Nextera, QIAseq, etc - as long as there was a PCR step during library prep, the QIAxcel can analyze it. I've even started with concentrations <0.1ng/ul.

It's a user-developed application (for now), meaning we have clear instructions how to generate good data, but you'll have to ask someone like your regional sales rep or applications scientist. If you don't know your Q contact, call 1-800-DNA-PREP.
tvardi is offline   Reply With Quote