SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Applications Forums > Sample Prep / Library Generation

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
mRNA on Bioanalyser dobbr493 Sample Prep / Library Generation 11 04-25-2012 08:09 AM
Agilent Bioanalyzer refuses to size bands pmiguel Sample Prep / Library Generation 13 03-09-2012 04:29 AM
RNA quality (bioanalyser) for agilent microarray rabiecqa Sample Prep / Library Generation 10 04-15-2011 04:24 AM
Agilent SureSelect for SOLiD - insert size and qPCR for enrichment QC OCD Overload Sample Prep / Library Generation 0 03-20-2011 06:37 PM
Insert size with Agilent SureSelect sdavis Sample Prep / Library Generation 12 05-14-2010 11:39 AM

Old 01-24-2014, 01:50 AM   #1
Sergioo

Default Agilent Bioanalyser X axis doesn't size bands

I raise this thread because I got difficult getting a way to change the X axis of Agilent Bionalyzer.
In fact, this axis is showing up in seconds and it won't change to size bands.
I saw a related post by pmiguel here http://seqanswers.com/forums/archive...hp/t-3338.html, but there is no answer there on how solve this.
Please note that both marker were well recognized and samples as well (samples has bigger than expect bands though).
I would like to hear from you a way out this.
Thanks
Sergioo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:06 AM   #2
microgirl123

Just to check, you are using the toggle button to change the seconds to size? And it is not working? Is this all the time or just for one run? I have done one run that will not change - everything looks perfect, it just won't switch from seconds to size. If you use the region table, and put regions around the peaks you are interested in, you can tell the size from the table.
microgirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 03:33 AM   #3
Sergioo

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgirl123 View Post
Just to check, you are using the toggle button to change the seconds to size? And it is not working? Is this all the time or just for one run? I have done one run that will not change - everything looks perfect, it just won't switch from seconds to size. If you use the region table, and put regions around the peaks you are interested in, you can tell the size from the table.
I did resolved it using the region table.
Thanks
Sergioo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:27 AM   #4
kwaraska

Usually if it won;t toggle it is because of an error in one lane.

If you can remove that error, even if it means losing that sample, you can recovere the rest of the run.
kwaraska is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
agilent bioanalyzer, x-axis