Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lapensee View Post
    FWIW I got this working. I adopted the OMNI-ATAC protocol and get great library amplification from 5k cells using only 2% the amount of Tn5 required for 50k cells. Adding a protease inhibitor during transposition was crucial for my library prep.
    Hi! I am wondering what does exactly from the Omni-ATAC protocol mean:

"Add 50 ul cold ATAC-Resuspension Buffer (RSB) containing 0.1% NP40, 0.1% Tween-20, and 0.01% Digitonin and pipette up and down 3 times.
    Incubate on ice for 3 minutes.
    Wash out lysis with 1 ml of cold ATAC-RSB containing 0.1% Tween-20 but NO NP40 or digitonin and invert tube 3 times to mix"

Does this mean I need to removed the previous 50 uL and wash with cold ATAC-RSB?

Comment

Originally posted by pabanga1 View Post
      Hi! I am wondering what does exactly from the Omni-ATAC protocol mean:

"Add 50 ul cold ATAC-Resuspension Buffer (RSB) containing 0.1% NP40, 0.1% Tween-20, and 0.01% Digitonin and pipette up and down 3 times.
      Incubate on ice for 3 minutes.
      Wash out lysis with 1 ml of cold ATAC-RSB containing 0.1% Tween-20 but NO NP40 or digitonin and invert tube 3 times to mix"

Does this mean I need to removed the previous 50 uL and wash with cold ATAC-RSB?
      This means you add 1mL of cold ATAC-RSB containing 0.1% Tween-20 to the 50uL to wash the sample

Comment

Originally posted by Meyana View Post
        I always do both upper and lower size selection using AMPure XP beads, I don't see a reason not to just do it right away (unless you are unfamiliar with bead cleanup and want to have a way to check you process).
        I add 0.5x, keep supernatant, add 1.3x (total 1.8), keep beads, elute. Then check BA.

I attached some BA tracks from a test I did, D and E are how I like my libraries to look and these two sequenced nicely.
        I did a left side size selection and got the following band in the Fragment Analyzer. I stored my samples at -20ÂşC, so now I am going to do the right-side size selection as you describe. I was hoping that just doing the left-side size selection would be enough, because I did a mock experiment using unsorted cells to see how it would work.

Do you think that there's an issue in thawing my samples now and do the right size selection?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rosmano View Post
          I did a left side size selection and got the following band in the Fragment Analyzer. I stored my samples at -20ÂşC, so now I am going to do the right-side size selection as you describe. I was hoping that just doing the left-side size selection would be enough, because I did a mock experiment using unsorted cells to see how it would work.

Do you think that there's an issue in thawing my samples now and do the right size selection?
          I can't see why there should be any problem in doing the upper size selection now, I would just try and see how it sequences.

Hope it works.

Comment

Oh, just an update: it worked beautifully!

I prepared a few new libraries. Could you guys provide feedback and tell me what do you think of these new samples?

Attached Files
            Last edited by Rosmano; 10-12-2020, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Hi Rosmano, These look amazing! I think all of these should give you good resolution. Did you use 50K cells, protease inhibitor, and double-sided size selection? I've been working on C. elegans ATAC-seq with a titration of nuclei but not getting the nice laddering. For C. elegans, several papers used ~1-2 million nuclei for ATAC-seq library prep. However, not working in our hands. I'm using Buenstrostro protocol. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello Rosmano,

I am having the same problem as you. I obtain no CT at the qPCR stage. I am using NEB master MIX. Can you please share what did you do?

Comment

Hi! I am fairly new with ATAC sequencing and had the following libraries. Can you please tell me if there ar any problems here?
                  The sequencing facily have advised us that the libraries look good and as expected so we pushed through with the sequencing. However, we found a very low amount of peaks after analysis. One reason given to us is that the samples may have been overtagmented. Thank you very much!Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-15 232954.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	323401

Comment

You seem to have some very large fragments in there. Did you do right side selection?

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                      Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
                      by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
                      Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
                      03-08-2024, 10:41 AM
                    • seqadmin
                      The Impact of AI in Genomic Medicine
                      by seqadmin

Artificial intelligence (AI) has evolved from a futuristic vision to a mainstream technology, highlighted by the introduction of tools like OpenAI's ChatGPT and Google's Gemini. In recent years, AI has become increasingly integrated into the field of genomics. This integration has enabled new scientific discoveries while simultaneously raising important ethical questions1. Interviews with two researchers at the center of this intersection provide insightful perspectives into...
                      02-26-2024, 02:07 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by seqadmin, 03-14-2024, 06:13 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post seqadmin  
                    Started by seqadmin, 03-08-2024, 08:03 AM
                    0 responses