SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Data preprocessing Katerina Cvikova Bioinformatics 6 06-28-2017 10:01 AM
Germline variant calling using tumor-normal pairs in GATK ty23991 Bioinformatics 5 07-05-2016 11:02 AM
TCGA germline variant status in vcf files janshamsani Bioinformatics 0 11-23-2015 07:47 PM
PubMed: An integrative variant analysis suite for whole exome next-generation sequenc Newsbot! Literature Watch 0 06-13-2012 02:00 AM
Variant Calling for Exome Capture Analysis sbaheti Bioinformatics 40 11-11-2010 10:35 AM

Old 09-14-2021, 11:12 PM   #1
galaxie_2486

Default Preprocessing exome data for germline variant analysis

Hello

I am working in preprocessing the exome data. I need some inputs in some of the preprocessing steps. I have included the read group in the unmapped bam file. Should the read group info also be included in the mapped bam file?. Then, after merging the mapped and unmapped bam files, should the merged bam files be aligned with reference sequence?. Is there any pipeline available for processing exome data?. I don't have access to the GATK cloud. I am referring to the workflow outline followed by GATK but as GATK keeps updating the workflow in the cloud, I might miss some of the steps followed for germline variant analysis.

Thanks
galaxie_2486 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exome, gatk4, germline, ngs, short paired end