Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem for running mira assembler

i download the mira assembler software of linux 64 bit version(mira_3.4.0_prod_linux-gnu_x86_64_static.tar.bz2) I extract the tar file by using the command 'tar -xvjf' but im facing problem to run the software... tell me, which command i need to use for running this? plz guide me....

What have you done after 'untaring' the archive containing MIRA assembler?
    You may want to read some introduction first, http://mira-assembler.sourceforge.ne...p_installation

- add the binary directory (bin) to your $PATH, so all executables are found
    - run mira without any parameters to see if you get an error

If not, "installation" seems to be fine.

You may want to consult MIRA's mailing list for mira specific questions.

Comment

REroblem for running mira assembler

yes, i got the point after reading the article which u provided.. i need to export the path... now tz working.. will get back over here if im finding any error on further... thank u so much!!

Comment

Hi even I am using MIRA Assembler and it works fine but I am unable to use it further for my project and how to go about it.

Comment

anil: (1) Using an old thread to ask your question is not good manners.
          (2) You give us very little to work with in order to answer your question. You ran Mira and it worked fine. That is good. You are unable to use it any further. So ... what did you try to make it usable? If you want an answer then please start a new thread and be more explicit in what you are attempting to do.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
            Essential Discoveries and Tools in Epitranscriptomics
            by seqadmin

The field of epigenetics has traditionally concentrated more on DNA and how changes like methylation and phosphorylation of histones impact gene expression and regulation. However, our increased understanding of RNA modifications and their importance in cellular processes has led to a rise in epitranscriptomics research. “Epitranscriptomics brings together the concepts of epigenetics and gene expression,” explained Adrien Leger, PhD, Principal Research Scientist...
            04-22-2024, 07:01 AM
          • seqadmin
            Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
            by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
            04-04-2024, 04:25 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 11:49 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post seqadmin  
          Started by seqadmin, 04-24-2024, 08:47 AM
          0 responses