Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to view full error messages in Galaxy

Hi this is a really stupid question. I'm working in Galaxy and getting error messages from Cummerbund, but I can't see the full message to fix it.

This is what it shows (below), then it cuts off. Is there a way to view the full message? I've tried clicking it, "view data," "view details," and downloading the results and opening it. Nothing that shows the rest of the error message.

CuffSet instance with: 3 samples 13652 genes 24339 isoforms 16768 TSS 18512 CDS 40956 promoters 50304 splicing 39825 relCDS [1] "dendrogram failed: Error in sqliteExecStatement(con, statement, bind.data): RS-DBI driver: (error in stateme

Hi,
    you didn't say where you're seeing this error, but if it is recognized as an error by Galaxy, i.e., you're getting a red dataset in your history panel, you can simply click the bug symbol (just left of the Download icon) to see the message in the main panel.
    In general, i.e., also for job runs that Galaxy considers successful, you can see the underlying tool's output by clicking on the View Details icon then following the stdout or stderr links in the main panel.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
      Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
      by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
      03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
    • seqadmin
      Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
      by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
      Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
      03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post seqadmin  
    Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
    0 responses